5 Tips For Creating The Perfect Baby Nursery
A nursery should be you and your baby's sanctuary. A happy place not only for your little one, but somewhere where you feel at ease and love.
Some tips to creating the perfect space:
1) Stick to a theme: Jungle, Ocean, Floral? Bright and colorful or neutral tones? Decide what you want your theme to be and then decide on a color palette. Check out our Lala By Nee collection to start getting you inspired!
2) Nursery furniture essentials: A basinet/ crib, a changing table, a great rocking chair (for you!), a dresser or drawers and a trash nearby!
3) Stay organized: When you're expecting, it can seem really overwhelming with all the bottles, blankets and bibs! We love keeping organized with labels and baskets!
4) Explore shelving: Shelving creates height and dimension in a space. Utilizing shelving for things that you need access to regularly and also maybe some fun plants and art!
5) Start decorating: Artwork is everything when it comes to a nursery! This is the place to get creative. From wallpaper, to framed art, canvas prints and family photos, this is where the room starts to come alive! Have fun with it!
A big congratulations to our Event Curation advisor, Neela. She just launched her new brand - Lala by Nee - and we're obsessed. She's got all the cutest birth announcements, thank you cards, custom stationery, and nursery decor. Stay tuned for a giveaway coming up with her new brand on @executivemomnest.